New To My Blog? Read This Post Called "Epiphany" First!

Epiphany

Monday, March 5, 2018

Conversations With Jujuboo...

Sak Pase!


I was chatting with my good friend on Whatsapp today and I told her how this whole medical school thing is starting to hit me after receiving a bunch of emails from AUC about orientation and whatnot. It's cold outside (well, cold for a Floridian) and I just thought that it was the perfect opportunity to sing a song....


I've got sunshine on a cold March day.
Bae yes it's colllld outside
But I'm goin to school in Mayyyyyy ayyy ayyy
I guess you'd say
What can make me feel this way
Med School, med school, med schooool
Talkin about Med schoooollll
MED SCHOOL oohh oohh oooohhh


If you don't like my version, take a listen to the actual song on Youtube. Haha.



That is all. TTYL.

No comments:

Post a Comment