New To My Blog? Read This Post Called "Epiphany" First!

Epiphany

Friday, February 16, 2018

Good News

Sak Pase!


I have great news. I've been accepted to AUC!!! Woot woot. I got the call from my Admissions Director for my region, Sekou Smith, yesterday at around 7pm. He's the one who interviewed me. I can't believe this is real, I will be starting medical school on May 7th.That's less than 3 months!!! I'm super excited, I can't even being to tell you how happy I am. This is just the beginning of course but now at least I'm one step closer. As I wait for the acceptance package to come in the mail, Mr. Smith emailed me a checklist of things I can start working on and due dates for all of them. I'm expected to submit a health clearance form from my doctor with immunization records, PPD test, Hepatitis C and B records, etc. I have to submit a police report of good standing from my police department (did that) and also send a color copy of the information page of my passport. I have to pay the $1000 deposit to secure my seat. I have to apply for housing (did that). Buy my flight tickets. Fill our FAFSA (did that). It's a lot money I'm going to be spending , especially because I wont get my financial aid money until the Sunday before classes but I'll make it work somehow. God is good!


TTYL!

No comments:

Post a Comment