New To My Blog? Read This Post Called "Epiphany" First!

Epiphany

Sunday, May 26, 2019

AUC Match Day List

Sak Pase!

Short post! I just wanted to post a link to AUC's 2019 Residency Placements. AUC reported a 90 percent residency attainment rate this year and had 349 residency placements. If you want to check out where students got matched check it out ----> Here . I check this list every year because I want to see what residency programs are open to international medical graduates so I can start prepping my list. It's never too early.

Exams are in a week and I think I'm playing with fire because I'm sooooo behind in like every class y'all and I find it hard to study because problems keep coming at me left and right. Because I'm stressing, I keep getting my migraines and they're worst than they've ever been. I feel like I'm being tested. Pray for me.

TTYL!

No comments:

Post a Comment