New To My Blog? Read This Post Called "Epiphany" First!

Epiphany

Thursday, May 31, 2018

ISSA WHOLE LOT

Sak Pase!

My plan was to post at least once a week but i've found that any little time that I do have is for sleeping so it's hard to find the time to write EVERYTHING that I would like to share with you all.

You're not going to believe this.....my score for the Embryology exam this past Monday was the same exact score I've been getting for all of the embryo exams. SAME EXACT SCORE. Isn't that odd? Don't get me wrong, I'm happy that I am above the class average and doing well but is consistency a good thing? Aren't I supposed to be getting better and better each day? My goal was to "Honor" Embryology since it's just a 5 week course. To honor means to get an 89.5 percent in a class. I'm close but not close enough. I have two exams left for embryo within the next two Mondays and one final exam at the end of the semester in August. I wanted to ace each exam (get close to 100) so i could have a little wiggle room for mess-ups in the final exam since it's all the way in August and I might forget most of Embryo. However, I don't see that happening.

Everyone is supper stressed because our first midterms are coming up next week. You can feel the tension lol. Midterms for every class including MCB(molecular and cell Bio), Histology, and Anatomy. That following Monday after midterms, the first semester students also have our last Embryo Exam and our first Anatomy lab practical. Issa lot. Issa whole lot. I'll let you know if I make it out alive because I've been freaking out lately. The material isn't hard at all. At least not yet. The problem is the vast amount of information we have to retain and understand for these classes. I don't think there's enough time in the day to study, eat, exercise, and sleep. I've pushed exercising to the side and that's affecting me greatly. My migraines are acting up again because I'M STRESSED. Basically, I need to figure out my life and I need to do that QUICK.

Will Bettyna learn to manage her time? Will Bettyna start exercising again? Will Bettyna be able to retain all of her course material for the exams? Will Bettyna PASS her exams? Will Bettyna honor her courses? Will Bettyna make it through her first semester...successfully? Will Bettyna make it through medical school? Wheww....

STAY TUNED!

TTYL!

No comments:

Post a Comment