New To My Blog? Read This Post Called "Epiphany" First!

Epiphany

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

The Feels

Sak pase!

I wasn't planning to post today so this post will be super short. We have this little outside patio next to the cafeteria. I am currently sitting on said patio studying, listening to music and taking in the view. Maybe it's the combination of the view, the music and the large amount of coffee I've already ingested this morning but I feel this overwhelming sense of happiness. After a few seconds, I realized  that it isn't the view or the music that makes me feel this way. I'm not feeling happiness, I'm feeling JOY. Joy is permanent. It's not like happiness that is affected by outside events, people or environment but it's a sense of peace I feel when I look back on my life. While typing this, it literally just started raining and I still feel at peace haha. Darn it rain!

Sorry for being so emotional and yucky! But I'm only human. *Kanye Shrug*

Below is a short video of the view I was talking about. Enjoy.


TTYL!

No comments:

Post a Comment